Events, meetings, and conferences play a major role in businesses and are also one of the best investments. Events and meetups have a huge effect on business opportunities which eventually lead to profits. But it is hard to see these events as good investments as they cost a lot. The expense of an event might include sponsorship, setup, travel, stay, etc. And one might think doing business online like on skype calls is a better way. But if we see the bigger picture that's not the case.
And if events didn't bring plenty of profits, why would we have them in the first place? People can see events and meetups like these, as initial investments for whatever kind of business they have. At least half of the business giants that we see today get a 300% to 400% return of investment on these events and conferences.
And we are here to tell you why events are the best market investments.
1. Events are, however old fashioned but, the best way of doing business.
2. Online Marketing might seem like a cheaper ticket out of the big expenses but they lack that personal human touch.
3. People, especially in business, like to make deals in person.
4. Human interaction is associated with trust. Hence more clients.
5. Even nowadays, most of people prefer meeting face to face with people they are doing business with, rather than doing business online.
6. In a live meetup, a company can get its values across the room in a way better fashion than their web page could ever do.
7. Conferences even among the members of a company can also help them deal with company issues and business strategies.
8. In live events, without all the screens, people are sharp and more focused. Which is no need to state is one of the ways of doing business
9. These events assure people that they are not giving their hard-earned money to a faceless corporation.
10. The face to face interactions leaves stronger impressions on potential business partners.
11. These meetups give a chance to people to have in-depth conversations with people they are interested in doing business with.
And we know in digital marketing people have leads and only a very few % of those leads get converted and end up becoming business clients. But as these events and meetups go, if they are well planned and everything turns out fine, they result in a good return of investments.
But as we want the event to go the way we plan to, there are a few points we have to keep in mind.
Before The Event
1. Know who all would be attending the event.
2. Plan and organize your meetings.
3. With a clear idea of who all are attending the event, it will be easier for you to have a clear mind about leads and potential business partners.
During The Event
1. Keep track of your plans.
2. Take real-time notes.
After The Event
1. Follow your leads.
2. Evaluate and look for ways to better return of investments.
3. Track your growth and focus on what helps you grow.
Hence, events, conferences, and live meetups bring a better return of investments than online marketing/meetings.